The digital transformation of network specialist Allinq
Allinq is a network specialist that deals with the full process around the installation of complex telecom infrastructure (asset lifecycle management). Allinq operates internationally and has branches in Germany and Denmark. Due to market pressure, Allinq had to significantly reduce costs while maintaining customer intimacy. A digital transformation was required.
Allinq needed a strategic partner to transform IT and governance, enabling them to reduce costs by 50% and to expend internationally.
- How do we realize organizational change (people and culture) in our digital transformation?
- How do we create operation excellence while keeping customer intimacy with our main clients
- How do we create synergies between various activities, specifically planning of resources?
- Which technology platforms should we employ for improved field service management and administrative and logistical activities?
We helped Allinq to create a blueprint for their digital transformation and implement it.
- Provide insights based on the the Operating Model Canvas concept
- Advise and support in the area of technology and data for a strategic Allinq account
- Strategic sessions for technology and organization directions
- Blueprint technology, activities and organization
- Selection of FSM and ERP platform and implementation partners
- Manage proof of concept
- Implementation guidance
- Change strategies for innovation based on the ValueWeb concept
- Support in renegotiating contractual terms
- Digital strategy for 2021 – 2025
We built a strong foundation enabling Allinq to reach their ambitious goals.
- New technology landscape based on uniform processes and data model
- A foundation for improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and innovation
- Reduced costs due to standardization of work packages
- Improved planning of skills, resources, equipment and capacity
- Better collaboration across departments
“Anderson MacGyver’s biggest strength is their integrated approach; from understanding our organizational challenges and supporting decision-making to creating plans and helping us execute them.“Wim Beukers – CEO
|INDUSTRY||Construction & infrastructure|
|LOCATION||NL (HQ), DE, DK|
|REVENUE||€255,5 million (2019)|