The digital transformation of infrastructure specialist Allinq
Allinq is an infrastructure specialist that sells and installs complex telecom infrastructures. Allinq operates internationally and has branches in Germany and Denmark. Due to market pressure, Allinq had to significantly reduce costs while maintaining their signature customer intimacy. A digital transformation was thus inevitable.
Allinq needed a strategic partner to transform IT and governance, with the objective to realize a 50% cost reduction and enable Allinq’s international expansion.
- How do we realize organizational change (people and culture) in our digital transformation?
- How do we create operational excellence while keeping customer intimacy with our main clients
- How do we create synergies among various activities, specifically planning of resources?
- Which technology platforms should we employ for improved field service management and administrative and logistical activities?
We helped Allinq create a blueprint for their digital transformation and supported its implementation.
- Provide business insights using our Operating Model Canvas concept
- Advise and support in the area of technology and data for a strategic Allinq account
- Conduct strategic sessions for technology and organization directions
- Create a blueprint for technology, activities and organization
- Select a FSM and ERP platform and their implementation partners
- Manage proof of concept
- Guide the implementation guidance
- Create change strategies for innovation based on the ValueWeb concept
- Support renegotiating contractual terms
- Develop a digital strategy for 2021 – 2025
We built a strong foundation enabling Allinq to reach their ambitious goals.
- New technology landscape based on uniform processes and data model
- A foundation for improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and innovation
- Reduced costs due to standardization of work packages
- Improved planning of skills, resources, equipment and capacity
- Better collaboration across departments
“Anderson MacGyver’s biggest strength is their integrated approach; from understanding our organizational challenges and supporting decision-making to creating plans and helping us execute them.“Wim Beukers – CEO
|INDUSTRY||Construction & infrastructure|
|LOCATION||NL (HQ), DE, DK|
|REVENUE||€255,5 million (2019)|