Steppingstone for the digital future of Hogeschool Utrecht
Hogeschool Utrecht (HU) is a university of applied sciences that provides education to around 35,000 students and professionals. They operate through 22 institutes and 4 knowledge centers in Utrecht en Amersfoort. With changes in the role of teachers, campus life and a developments towards personalized learning, HU found itself at the eve of far-reaching digitization. A digital strategy was needed to anticipate for the future.
Hogeschool Utrecht looked for a partner that understood both IT and education to help build a new digital agenda.
- How do we build a digital agenda that aligns with our overall strategy?
- How do we accelerate our digital transformation while optimizing our digital core?
- How do we (re-)connect with our students and staff to better understand their needs?
Anderson MacGyver helped Hogeschool Utrecht to build a digital strategy in collaboration with its educational & research staff and students.
- Facilitate boardroom workshops
- Build a digital strategy and Operating Model Canvas aligned with the overall HU-strategy
- Create a roadmap for change program and projects
- Support in defining requirements to better facilitate student and staff engagement and digital learning environment
he digital future of Hogeschool Utrecht, supported throughout the organization, was enabled by the strategy that had been created.
- Positioned and designed IT organization
- Clear vision for the future, supported by pragmatic roadmap
- Support for digital agenda on boardroom-level
- Accelerated selection and implementation of new solutions (student engagement & digital learning environment)
- Act as moral compass in executing strategy
“Anderson MacGyver has the ability to work closely alongside important stakeholders to create a feasible digital strategy. They are professional, open and transparent.“Eric van den Bos, ICT Director Hogeschool Utrecht
|INDUSTRY||Public, Healthcare, Education & Other|
|REVENUE||€325 million (2019)|