Vision and perseverance in digital transformation of SPIE
SPIE Nederland, a subsidiary of the SPIE Group, assists its customers in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of energy networks and facilities, infrastructure and industrial buildings. SPIE Nederland ranks among the top three multi-technical service providers in the Netherlands. Although SPIE experienced a rapid growth, the integration of IT systems was severely lacking. A complex transformation proved inevitable.
SPIE asked us to design a technical foundation on which a future-proof landscape could be built that sustained their rapid growth.
- How do we manage a decentralized business based on a central vision?
- How do we address varying expectations towards IT from both the SPIE Group as well as our own employees?
- How do we stick to a long-term strategy in a pragmatic company culture?
Anderson MacGyver helped SPIE with common technology, insights and way of working to realize a digital transformation.
- Set up a transformation program to a One SPIE way of working, supported by a modern technology platform
- Assess current tech & data capabilities, organization and governance
- Determine the common ground – 7 work types – for business activities in the four divisions
- Design the new information landscape
- Assess, negotiate and select new applications to establish the Order-2-Cash landscape
- Guide the implementation, agile development of several business releases and migrate profit centres to the platform in parallel
- Assess and design direction IT organization and governance
- Guide the agile transformation and support Board level decision making
SPIE can continue their rapid growth because of the strong foundation (organization, governance and technology).
- Reduced leakage
- Enabled growth
- Improved collaboration
- Future-proof foundation
“The commitment of Anderson MacGyver is phenomenal; they are external but really part of the team. They never compromise on quality.“Lieve Declercq, General director SPIE
|INDUSTRY||Construction & infrastructure|
|LOCATION||France (HQ), Globally 38 countries|
|REVENUE||€6.900 million (2019)|