Building Univé’s customer-centric IT organization
Univé is a cooperative insurance company with 1.6 million customers and 110 outlets across The Netherlands. In 2015 Univé faced a turbulent environment, with management, internal stakeholders and customers all demanding significant improvements of the IT function. A transformation towards a performance-based organization was necessary.
Univé needed a partner to transform from a process-thinking organization to a customer-focused one.
- How to streamline business demand and centralized IT supply?
- How to deliver solutions, creating synergy across logistical networks and business units?
- How to structure our IT organization to remain agile?
- How to improve our data analytics capabilities?
Since 2013 we have been Univé’s strategic partner during various transformations.
- Design and implement new business-facing IT organization
- Facilitate organizational change (culture & attitude)
- Design and implement Agile way-of-working
- Initiate migration of legacy systems to market-standard solutions
- Set up organization structure to coordinate data analytics skills
We helped Univé design and implement a customer-centric, agile and efficient IT organization.
- Reduction of IT costs by 40%
- Improved employee satisfaction
- More stable & future-proof IT systems
- Simplified organizational structure
- Pioneered bringing Agile-thinking in practice
- Improved delivery in close collaboration with the business
- Data Competence Center up and running
“The strength of Anderson MacGyver is a combination of inspiration, clout, hands-on mentality, organizational knowledge, vision, strategy and pragmatism.“Frank Dijkstra – IT Director Univé
|REVENUE||€507 million (2019)|