Restructuring IT of non-profit Nationaal Restauratiefonds
Nationaal Restauratiefonds is a non-profit organization that supports owners in preserving buildings with monumental value. In their journey of instigating an independent set-up of data and technology, Nationaal Restauratiefond was in search of a proper IT organization design, a fit for purpose IT landscape and up-to-date platforms.
Nationaal Restauratiefonds needed a partner to help restructure their IT strategy and guiding principles, set up a modern IT organization and select best fit platforms.
- How do we organize decision-making in collaboration vs. independence per required IT service or platform?
- How do we organize IT to service our clients most effectively and efficiently?
- How do we update our core IT infrastructure, balancing automation and customization?
- How do we integrate the services of our external Shared Service Center?
Anderson MacGyver helped Nationaal Restauratie-fonds to create a shared vision on IT, restructure their organization and select a long-term IT partner.
- Investigate the options for sharing IT services vs. organizing IT independently
- Set up the IT architecture and designing a roadmap
- Both qualitatively and financially substantiate the decision to renew the IT landscape
- Restructure the IT organization
- Design the blueprint for integrating SSC
- Select a platform and contract the new IT partner
The IT of Nationaal Restauratiefonds has been completely restructured, preparing the organization to be fit for future in achieving core business ambitions.
- Clear vision and guiding principles for an independent IT organization and standard platform strategy in terms of choices in IT
- Balanced automation and customization
- Future-proof IT organization
“Anderson MacGyver proved invaluable during the contracting of our new IT supplier.“Dirk Oostenbrug, Transition Manager Nationaal Restauratiefonds