Restructuring IT of non-profit Nationaal Restauratiefonds
Nationaal Restauratiefonds is a non-profit organization that supports owners in preserving buildings with monumental value. In their journey towards independent set-up of data & technology, Nationaal Restauratiefonds was in search for best fit IT organization design, fit for purpose IT landscape and up-to-date platforms.
Nationaal Restauratiefonds needed a partner to help restructure their IT strategy and guiding principles, set up modern organization and select best fit platforms.
- How do we organize decision-making in collaboration vs. independence per required IT service or platform?
- How do we organize IT to service our clients most effectively and efficiently?
- How do we update our core IT infrastructure, balancing automation and customization?
- How do we integrate the services of our external Shared Service Center?
Anderson MacGyver helped Nationaal Restauratie-fonds have a shared vision on IT, restructure their organization and select a long-term IT partner.
- Investigate shared IT options vs. independent organization
- Set-up of IT architecture and roadmap
- Both qualitatively and financially supported decision to renew the IT landscape by selecting partner delivered standard platform
- Restructure IT organization
- Design blueprint for integrating SSC
- Select platform and contract IT partner
The IT of the Nationaal Restauratiefonds has been completely restructured, preparing the organization to be fit for future in achieving core business ambitions.
- Clear vision and guiding principles of independent organization and standard platform-strategy in terms of choices in IT
- Balance automation and customization
- Future-proof IT organization
“Anderson MacGyver proved invaluable during the contracting of our new IT supplier.“Dirk Oostenbrug, Transition Manager Nationaal Restauratiefonds