Lisa Bruijnincx update: Talent Empowerment & Anderson MacGyver Nordics
The worlds of business and sports are more alike than you might think. Both are characterized by that continual search for improvement, innovation and excellency. Anderson MacGyver believes that the future is digital. Professional athletes inspire us to always be ready for that next step and create a digital transformation for our clients.
That is why Anderson MacGyver is teaming up with Dutch row star Lisa Bruijnincx. We support Lisa in her journey towards the international top. Follow our updates on here to stay informed about this exciting collaboration, as Lisa rows towards her ultimate goal: the Olympic Games in Paris.
- Anderson MacGyver supports rowing talent Lisa Bruijnincx in her journey towards Olympics 2024 in Paris and her ambition to become an international top player
- This reflects the matching Anderson MacGyver ambition of spreading our wings and vision internationally
- Team Anderson MacGyver Nordics made a head start in 2019 and is now realizing results in cooperation with clients like LKAB, leveraging vision and IP of Anderson MacGyver Group
- Building new client relationships is a challenge these special days, along with Anderson MacGyver Netherlands this is going well!
- The twice weekly Digital Anderson MacGyver Corona Workout and Friday Afternoon Drink is strengthening the internal relationship and keeps all colleagues in shape
- “Best of luck to both Lisa with hopefully upcoming rowing races, best of luck to all colleagues in new digital way of working with our clients and assignments!”