Management Consultant (senior)
You have a natural drive to add value to our clients’ digital strategy, organization design, data, and technology. You are capable of translating theoretical concepts and models to pragmatic advice, working together is your second nature and you are constantly searching for possibilities to develop yourself, our models, and our way of working. We are looking for a Senior Management Consultant to join our passionate team.
- You’re accountable for the final result of one or multiple projects
- You’re advising our clients on their digital transformation
- You’re facilitating interviews and workshops for our clients
- You’re aware of the client stakeholders for your assignment and understand their challenges
- You’re eager to involve key stakeholders in the project and get everyone on board
- You’re able to swiftly understand our models and approaches to apply them for our clients
- You’re actively contributing to the further development of Anderson MacGyver’s models and approaches
- You’re managing a team of consultants in its broadest sense
- You’re encouraging your colleagues in their development and are a buddy to a new colleague
- You’re responsible for writing proposals
- You’re utilize your own network to add new clients to the Anderson MacGyver portfolio
What are we looking for
- Master’s degree and / or with extensive relevant work experience in Business, Technology, and/or Data
- Eight plus years of experience in a consulting or in-house environment
- Provable and relevant experience
- Deep insights on the cohesion among Business, Technology, and Data
- Strategical thinker with an analytical mindset
- Strong consulting skills
- Ambition, enthusiasm, and a high sense of responsibility
- Independent and proactive
- The ability to quickly switch between strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Bringing your own active network is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch or German
What we offer you
- Interesting projects on strategic level at our clients and an enthusiastic team to work with
- Plenty of room for personal- and career development
- Active participation in knowledge sharing and development of Anderson MacGyver. This is reflected in weekly meetings, a full week of teambuilding- and training in Austria every year, and multiple workshops and seminars
- Control over your work and responsibilities
- Hybrid work mode: flexibility in working from home combined with working at our beautiful office
- Variable reward based on joint achievements
- Market conform salary dependent on your experience, a company car and a few other secondary conditions
Exited? We are happy to talk to you!
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Geertruida Mulder. Feel free to give her a call for more information at +31 6 20 44 72 48.
Join the team!
What happens next?
Are you interested in working at Anderson MacGyver?
Great! It starts with sending your resume and motivation.
Based on your resume and motivation we decide whether we would like to get to know each other in person.
Gain an impression of who you are and whether you would fit in our team.
If we have spotted a potential future for the both of us, a first round of interviews follows. We will discuss your job requirements, skills, and ambitions more in-depth.
An assessment follows, if the first interviews turned out positive. We will focus on your personal capabilities and qualities.
If the assessment confirms a possible match, you will meet some of the Anderson MacGyver consultants.
When it turns out that both of us would like to move forward with each other, formal affairs such as salary, vacation days, company car, and business phone follow.
By signing the agreement, we join forces.
Welcome to Anderson MacGyver!