Management Consultant (junior)
Have you completed your Master’s (or will you do so soon)? Do you have a passion for digital strategy, organization design, data, and technology?
Are you looking for a job where you will:
- work together with highly skilled colleagues
- learn a lot and develop yourself continuously
- translate theoretical concepts and models to pragmatic advice
- develop our own models and way of working
- add value to our clients’ digital strategy, organization design, data, and technology?
We are looking for a Management Consultant to join our passionate team
- You’re responsible for the base of our consulting: you collect information and relevant data of our client as a foundation for the team’s advice
- You’re preparing interviews, workshops and documentation
- You’re trained by a Senior Consultant to apply the Anderson MacGyver models and approaches
- You’re contributing to our advisory on digital transformation
- You’re actively involved to use your ideas, knowledge and experience in our projects
What are we looking for
- Master’s degree (in the field of Business, Technology and/or Data)”
- Provable and relevant experience
- Deep insights on the cohesion among Business, Technology, and Data
- Strategical thinker with an analytical mindset
- Strong consulting skills
- Ambition, enthousiasm, and a high sense of responsibility
- Independent and proactive
- The ability to quickly switch between strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Bringing your own active network is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch or German
What we offer you:
- Interesting projects on strategic level at our clients and an enthusiastic team to work with
- Plenty of room for personal- and career development
- Active participation in knowledge sharing and development of Anderson MacGyver. This is reflected in weekly meetings, a full week of teambuilding- and training in Austria every year, and multiple workshops and seminars
- Control over your work and responsibilities
- Hybrid work mode: flexibility in working from home combined with working at our beautiful office
- Variable reward based on joint achievements
- Market conform salary dependent on your experience, a company car and a few other secondary conditions
Exited? We are happy to talk to you!
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Geertruida Mulder. Feel free to give her a call for more information at +31 6 20 44 72 48.
Join the team!
What happens next?
Are you interested in working at Anderson MacGyver?
Great! It starts with sending your resume and motivation.
Based on your resume and motivation we decide whether we would like to get to know each other in person.
Gain an impression of who you are and whether you would fit in our team.
If we have spotted a potential future for the both of us, a first round of interviews follows. We will discuss your job requirements, skills, and ambitions more in-depth.
An assessment follows, if the first interviews turned out positive. We will focus on your personal capabilities and qualities.
If the assessment confirms a possible match, you will meet some of the Anderson MacGyver consultants.
When it turns out that both of us would like to move forward with each other, formal affairs such as salary, vacation days, company car, and business phone follow.
By signing the agreement, we join forces.
Welcome to Anderson MacGyver!