Multimodal transformation of Dutch pension fund
Pensioenfonds Horeca & Catering (PH&C) is the Dutch pension fund for employees in the hospitality and catering industry. With the strategic objective of creating more customer value at low cost, PH&C developed an omni channel strategy and started a cloud transformation. These changes required an organization that would be structured and prepared for a new way of working. That is where Anderson MacGyver came in.
PH&C needed expert support in the design and implementation of the new organization.
- How do we structure the IT department to manage the future cloud environment?
- How do we integrate the business and technology capabilities to create business value at low cost?
- How do we develop and organize data capabilities?
Anderson MacGyver supported PH&C in the multimodal transformation.
- Design of new Data & Technology organization, including new governance structure
- Develop job and role descriptions
- Support in transition to new organization
- Implementation support of change agents and management
- Prepare use case sessions for employees as an introduction for the new organization model
- Facilitate leadership workshops for change agents
PH&C was able to design and implement a new data & Technology organization.
- Improved way of working of business and IT
- Positioned new data & Analytics team to support data driven work within PH&C
- Supported organizational change enabling major digital transformations
“Anderson MacGyver helped us integrate the business and technology capabilities to create more business value at lower cost. Their knowledge, professionalism and partnership are key to their success.“Paul Braams, Managing Director Pensioenfonds Horeca & Catering
|CLIENT||Pensioenfonds Horeca & Catering|
|REVENUE||€73 M (2019) operational cost|