Designing a new business technology organization for Royal FloraHolland
Royal FloraHolland is a cooperative of growers who strive to ensure the sustainable success of their members. They connect growers and buyers and cooperate with all parties in the floriculture industry to ensure the continued growth of the sector. Over the course of the last 100 years, they’ve been successful in doing so. To ensure growth in the next 100 years to come, a new digital organization and platform is needed.
Royal FloraHolland needed a partner to help with building the digital future while renovating the core.
- How do we recalibrate our digital strategy to be ready for the future?
- How do we build an organization that can reach reliable digital velocity – together?
- How do we better understand and optimize our IT ecosystem ?
- How do we develop a sourcing strategy for our IT services?
- How do we reduce the amount of applications?
Anderson MacGyver helped Royal FloraHolland build the “pillars for purpose” to become fit for purpose.
- Recalibrate digital & sourcing strategy with help of Business Model Canvas & Operating Model Canvas
- Develop new business technology organization
- Create master map of entire ecosystem
- Translate master map to enterprise IT architecture
- Selection of partners through innovative data-room with relevant documents
Royal FloraHolland was prepared for the digital future thanks to Anderson MacGyver as their strategic partner.
- Full overview of and insight in business activities and related IT services
- Reduced amount of applications
- Increase speed in offshore IT service delivery
- Insight in IT costs through dashboarding
- Selected right partner(s) to enable cloud transformation
“Anderson MacGyver worked closely alongside us to create a new operating model, adding substance and velocity. We’re now moving with speed in the right direction.“Gerhard van der Bijl, CDO Royal FloraHolland
|INDUSTRY||Travel, Transport & Logistics|
|REVENUE||€4.691 million (2019)|