Anderson MacGyver Corona Workout session with Lisa Bruijnincx
Since we are all working from home, Anderson MacGyver colleagues organize a twice weekly digital Corona Workout. On April 23, Lisa Bruijnincx took over and showed us some of the top exercises rowers use to stay strong off the water.
Update Talent Empowerment & Anderson MacGyver Nordics
- Anderson MacGyver supports rowing talent Lisa Bruijnincx in her journey towards Olympics 2024 in Paris and her ambition to become an international top player
- This reflects the matching Anderson MacGyver ambition of spreading our wings and vision internationally
- Team Anderson MacGyver Nordics made a head start in 2019 and is now realizing results in cooperation with clients like LKAB, leveraging vision and IP of Anderson MacGyver Group
- Building new client relationships is a challenge these special days, along with Anderson MacGyver Netherlands this is going well!
- The twice weekly Digital Anderson MacGyver Corona Workout and Friday Afternoon Drink is strengthening the internal relationship and keeps all colleagues in shape
- “Best of luck to both Lisa with hopefully upcoming rowing races, best of luck to all colleagues in new digital way of working with our clients and assignments!”
Start collaboration Lisa Bruijnincx & Anderson MacGyver
Lisa Bruijnincx is 19 years old, and has been rowing at the highest national level for three years. Her ambition: “In four years, I want to participate in the Olympic Games in Paris.”
Lisa and Anderson MacGyver will join forces in growing from national top talent to international influential player.